Lethal Masses (Unfinished Lethal Masses (Unfinished

Noiiice

Pretty good for a stick flash. I do admit they are a bit trendy, but this is one of those very rare, amazing ones.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Fucking genius

I absolutely loved it. All the authors did their parts very, very well. Loved the humor. I've been waiting for a parody that would make me fall out of my seat laughing, and this one did. Congrats!

Serious Halo Serious Halo

Who cares if the graphics weren't good?!

Leave them the way they are. That was the first thing that made me almost piss my pants. That was one of the funniest Halo movies i've ever seen. And you're entirely right, picnics and screwdrivers do kick ass.

[SG] RAVE!! [SG] RAVE!!

NO XAVIER!

they have to have glow sticks and bubbles and pink hair

AxeShades responds:

LOL WHOS XAVIER WTH

Happy Klokday! Happy Klokday!

whoamg

we bwn.

"George" "George"

Twas quite funny.

Graphics were terrible. But thats what I expect from you. Just kidding. When he was stabbin' the guy, you could have used a but heavier music, like WTC or something. But yeah. Good job broseph.

McSqueegee responds:

sexy

runescape sucks. runescape sucks.

lmao

that was so funny dude. btw are we making wth4.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Nice

Great madness! This is as good as the last one. And I laughed my ass off when I saw the 1337 Agent Sign-Up (Dr. Rockso - I DO COCAINE!). Well anyway, that was an awesome madness, and I'm glad the protagonist finally got a new costume. Good job Krinkels. Keep it up!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

That is defiantely what I want

from wiggling dildos to chuck norris. its awesome! i think this is what everyone wants

Groundhog Day Groundhog Day

Haha that was awesome

I've loved you're stuff ever since i was a kid. That was great!